March 18, 2009
Last week I mentioned a new teleseminar series for the entrepeneur to learn how to do teleseminars for their business. I think it’s worth mentioning again….
Does this sound like you?
- You Work Very Long Hours Every Day. Between working with your clients and marketing your business, you work at least 8-10 hours every day.
- You Fit Your Family Commitments Between Your Business Commitments. You often have a choice of either attending your child’s sporting event or working on your business. If you attend the event, you will spend time with your family, but you will not get clients. And if you work on your business, you will lose out on
being with your family. You lose no matter what choice you make.
- You Are Terrified, Because Your Old Clients Are Leaving And You Are Not Able To Replace Them. Some of your long-tome clients are leaving and you haven’t been able to replace them.
Teleseminars are classes that you can teach over the phone. Once you teach teleseminars, you can repackage them into other products that you sell on your web site. Teleseminars are very convenient for you to teach and for your clients to attend, because all you need is a telephone!
The best part about teaching teleseminars and then repackaging them into other products is that they can earn you money while you are not working. Imagine checking your e-mail in the morning and seeing orders for products that came in overnight while you were sleeping. Imagine being on vacation and getting a phone message from your assistant telling you that you have just sold $800 worth of your products while you were at the beach. All of this is possible when you teach teleseminars!
Learn how to teach teleseminars here
When you teach teleseminars, you will:
- Work Shorter Hours. Do you want to work less, but make more money? By teaching group teleseminars you will work fewer hours, but will make much more money! Use the newly found free time to spend more time with your family, take vacations and enjoy life!
- Create A Flexible Work Schedule. Do you want to be able to work just a few hours a day? You can do that when you teach teleseminars. Spend more time with your family and work fewer hours, all because you have an additional income stream from your teleseminars.
- Not Worry As Much About Clients Leaving. When you offer teleseminars and other products, you one-on-one clients will not represent as big of a part of your revenue
as before. Even when some of your one-on-one clients leave, you will be able to replace what they paid you with your product revenue.
- Create More Income Streams. Each one of your teleseminars creates a new income stream for you, earning you more money and helping you create the life that you want.