March 11, 2009
Last week I mentioned a teleseminar coming up that might be of interest to those that wish to earn some additional income by sharing your knowledge with others. We often think we don’t know enough or couldn’t possibly charge someone to listen to what we have to say, but give yourself some credit! You are NOT the fraud you think you are! If you have devoted your time and energy into learning your craft, then you know WAY more than a lot of other people out there and they may want to learn from you!
This teleseminar is just what you need to get you on the right path to learn how to put on profitable teleseminars. If you are not using this income stream to help assist your business profits, then attend this teleseminar series to learn how to do it! You can also use these skills to put on free teleseminars to help provide sneak peaks to your products and services and get people enthused about what you have to offer.
There are many benefits to teleseminars including:
- Multiple Streams Of Income (each teleseminar is its own stream of income for your business!)
- Additional Products (once you teach a teleseminar, you can re-package it as many more products!)
- More Clients (some of your teleseminar participants may sign on as clients)
- More Newsletter Subscribers (your teleseminars will be a draw for more people to get on your list!)
- Expert Status (more of your target customers will see you as an expert if you offer teleseminars)
- Promotion and Marketing Benefits (present your product or service as a free teleseminar by offering a sneak peak to what you have to offer and make an easier sale)
If you are ready for more clients and would like to increase your revenues with teleseminars, join Biana for her How To Create Extremely Profitable Teleseminars Series
But hurry – there are just a few hours left to register at the introductory price. Today, Wednesday March 11th, at 5pm PST, the price is going up by $100. It will still be a great deal at the higher price, but why pay more?
Register now and save: How To Create Extremely Profitable Teleseminars Series